Google Analytics - a tool from Google that is essential in tracking website performance in terms of traffic, and monitoring links and documents associated with the website. It aids for site search support, AdSense, code snippets, and other factors that can contribute to better performance of the website. Google analytics allow a website owner to identify ow the business is doing well correlating to the websites online presence.
Xml Sitemap - Drupal 7 plugin modules create a sitemap for a website. It follows the specifications needed a website to be crawled easily to keep updates easily and send it directly to search engines especially Google, Yahoo and Bing. Sitemaps can help modifications linking to content, terms, and user profile.
Related Content - Drupal 7 allows linking pages with same contents. For example you are in a specific page, aside from that page you are into you can also find display of related and useful information in other pages. You can click through the pages you are on back and forth. This module can be configured and themes depending on how you want each pages relate with each other.
These are just some of the modules that can help you in your search engine optimization campaign. But in general this is what Drupal 7 can give you:
- Improved UI - as its building blocks are module, Drupal 7 is improved with a powerful drag and drop user interface. It allows easy addition of contents, reviewing of comments, and many other functions that will make the interface interactive and engaging.
- Flexibility - It allows administrators to easily customize contents, modules and plug ins that will develop the website structure for efficient use.
- Scalability - Drupal 7 provides higher storage memory and more responsive than before. It runs on PHP 5.2.5 making the website better and faster.
- New Default Core Themes - themes can be easily managed in terms of colors, CSS, themes, and other administration settings.
- Better Security - Drupal 7 provides enhanced security system such as log in functions provided with passwords, and task schedulers.
- Image Handling - Drupal 7 makes handling images easier. It can make you upload and crop images to be fitted in the page where it will be located.
- Usability - It gives support WYSIWYG that will help editors to create similar functionalities to give users easier way of navigating through the web pages.
Drupal is continuously innovating to provide a better and powerful website. It aims to give users and editors comfort while browsing the website without jeopardizing the quality of it. Drupal 7 is the one being used for today yet Drupal is looking forward for the newer version which is Drupal 8.