- Improved UI - as its building blocks are module, Drupal 7 is improved with a powerful drag and drop user interface. It allows easy addition of contents, reviewing of comments, and many other functions that will make the interface interactive and engaging.
- Flexibility - It allows administrators to easily customize contents, modules and plug ins that will develop the website structure for efficient use.
- Scalability - Drupal 7 provides higher storage memory and more responsive than before. It runs on PHP 5.2.5 making the website better and faster.
- New Default Core Themes - themes can be easily managed in terms of colors, CSS, themes, and other administration settings.
- Better Security - Drupal 7 provides enhanced security system such as log in functions provided with passwords, and task schedulers.
- Image Handling - Drupal 7 makes handling images easier. It can make you upload and crop images to be fitted in the page where it will be located.
- Usability - It gives support WYSIWYG that will help editors to create similar functionalities to give users easier way of navigating through the web pages.
Through online pages and effective online presence you can connect to the people to various part of the world and your voice can be heard.
Have an edge to the firm rivalry online through dynamic web pages.
you must be aware of how significant role the Internet is playing in varius type of sectors and enterprise.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
- Extract the Drupal 7 theme you wanted to install. Double click on the selected file and choose the location in your computer where you wanted the file to be stored. In doing this, make sure that you will extract the file into location where you will be able to find it easily.
- In the folder you directed your download, find "INSTALL.txt/README.txt". Open the file and read the instructions included in the theme (if there is any). If there are no instructions indicated, install the chosen theme normally.
- In your Drupal installation folder, upload the extracted folder and drag it over to "sites/all/themes" folder.
- Visit your dashboard and click Administer, then Site Building and find Themes.
- Navigate on the list of your available themes and locate the new one you recently installed. Click on the "Enabled" box next to the theme for activation. Click on "Save Configuration" to activate the theme.