- Extract the Drupal 7 theme you wanted to install. Double click on the selected file and choose the location in your computer where you wanted the file to be stored. In doing this, make sure that you will extract the file into location where you will be able to find it easily.
- In the folder you directed your download, find "INSTALL.txt/README.txt". Open the file and read the instructions included in the theme (if there is any). If there are no instructions indicated, install the chosen theme normally.
- In your Drupal installation folder, upload the extracted folder and drag it over to "sites/all/themes" folder.
- Visit your dashboard and click Administer, then Site Building and find Themes.
- Navigate on the list of your available themes and locate the new one you recently installed. Click on the "Enabled" box next to the theme for activation. Click on "Save Configuration" to activate the theme.
Through online pages and effective online presence you can connect to the people to various part of the world and your voice can be heard.
Have an edge to the firm rivalry online through dynamic web pages.
you must be aware of how significant role the Internet is playing in varius type of sectors and enterprise.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Know Your Gains In Collaborating Drupal and SEO
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- Log in to your Drupal website. Through the admin interface, you will need to input your username and password.
- When you are already logged in, find the “Administer, Reports and then Available updates” tab to view the modules that have available updates.
- You need to backup your database. This can be done in many ways such as using phpMyAdmin, phpMyAdminToolKit.Dump or the Drupal database administration module or backup module.
- Download and save the code files for the modules you are updating by the use of FTP access software like Filezilla and Dreamweaver. It is also the best idea to back-up all the code files for modules. They can be found in the “Root Folder, Drupal installation and then Modules” or you can find it in the sub-folder or the root folder will be your Drupal installation. Each modules will have their own folders within the folder of the modules.
- Go to the tab “Administer, Site Configuration and Site Maintenance” in your Drupal interface. Choose “Offline” and click “Save Configuration” at the bottom to activate the site's maintenance mode.
- Go to the tab “ Administer, Site Building and then Site Maintenance.” Uncheck to disable the module that you are updating. Then, click “Save Configuration” at the bottom.
- Go to the tab “ Administer, Reports and then Available Updates.” Click the download link for each module. Update and follow the provided instructions for downloading of the module.
- Upload the files and module folders to your website using FTP access. Put them within the “modules” and overwrite the outdated files.
- Go to “Administer, Site Building, then Modules.” Click the “Update PHP” link at the top of the page. Or you may also go to http://YourSite.com/drupal/update.
- Follow instructions to finish the PHP database updates. It should also detect any recent updates automatically. If it shows “No updates available, “ you do not need to update your database.
- View your site publicly to ensure that there were no error that have been committed during the update. Make sure that all functionality and content are all in and working.
Friday, September 28, 2012
The 911Memorial.org website provides the support and honor to the victims of the September 11 attacked on the World Trade Center. They choose Drupal CMS to cater the needs of the website in delivering the single interaction packaged with quick search, single view of the members information and the website activities, user-friendly, manage website content and updates such as the memberships, orders, donations, etc.
Turner Broadcasting website chooses to develop with Drupal CMS because of the Drupal multiple language and site building website features. They believe that Drupal CMS are able to drive more traffic on their website as well as maintain its high performance and presence on the web. Turner Broadcasting is the mother of all global entertainment brands like Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, TCM, and TNT.
The Council of Residential Specialists consists of thousands of real estate professional networks from the Unite States and all over the world. Their online website provides the services that could entertain and answer members and buyers, conduct business, learning's and many more. They choose to develop Drupal CMS because of its flexibility features that are able to achieve the success of their business. Also, they believe that Drupal is a powerful and scalable application tool proven by their bigger projects on the web.
The Making Spot is one of the e-commerce and community websites that are specialized in pattern-based business just like knitting, scrap-booking, etc. They have chosen Drupal CMS as the powerful CMS software that best suited for their website needs on the development of their website pages like magazines, blogs, social forums, networking, etc. Drupal best features offered on this site are the lists of the different Drupal modules and active support from its community users.
Under.me is an e-commerce website that sells casual underwear in the best and quality designs from the fashion line of Bar Refaeli. They choose Drupal CMS for their website development because Drupal are able to cater their website needs in terms of website flexibility, assurance in terms of security and best performance in the front-end website development.
The British Medical Journal is considered the nation's top five for the international peer reviewed medical journals. They are the first medical journal that published with daily updates, news, blogs/articles, podcasts, medical education, etc. The British Medical Journal website best describes the Drupal content migration website development. They choose to develop with Drupal CMS because Drupal could offer many functionalities that are the best solution for their website needs. Drupal provides varieties of contributed modules, and mostly modular Drupal core features.